We would suggest heading up Greenhill Rd, once you get to Uraidla turn up onto Basket Range Rd, there you will find the car park/paddock . Click here for map.
The map below shows parking on Basket Range Rd, there will be a shuttle moving folk from park to oval on the day, fear not it’s just short trip!
2/ BUS: OPTION A
Leaving from East Tce bus stop B1 – south bound at the East Tce and Rundle Road intersection - this bus will take you all the way up the green hill to the festival site, not only that it will take you back down the hill also! The times of departure are listed below, you will need to purchase your return bus ticket when you purchase your festival ticket. You will need both of these to get on the bus in the city.
Departs – From City
- 11:15am SHARP, so if you want to get a coffee from the lovely east end cellars first please make sure you allow time for this!
- 13:30pm SHARP, this is for the later leavers, you will need to make this decision when booking tickets at our online booking site.
Departs - From Basket Range Oval
- From 19:00 until each bus is full, last bus will leave by 20:30, so please also be sure you are there when the bus is!
3/ BUS: OPTION B
Hire your own Bus! This is a great way to get everyone up and back down the hill perhaps from a more convenient place, such as the Adelaide Hills. We want you to have the very best time, and not to worry about getting there and back, so perhaps get a bunch of your mates together and book a bus!
Things you should know!
- Tickets are selling fast. If you need to book more, book in advance HERE.
- This is not a BYO party. Bringing alcohol from offsite is strictly prohibited. (Food may be brought in to accommodate dietary restrictions.)
- Beautiful, branded Spiegelau glasses will be on sale for $5; bringing your own glassware is permitted.
- Dogs are allowed but must be under control and stay on a lead at all times. Please be prepared to clean up after your pooch.
- There are some chairs on which to perch, but we recommend bringing picnic blankets or chairs.
- Bring cash to avoid the disappointment of transient EFTPOS signals!
- Once the last bus has gone, public transport can become non-existent and we want you to get home safe and sound. Make sure you have your full route planned.
- If you are thinking of Uber, it’s worth a shot, you could always hit up the Uraidla Hotel while you are waiting for a ride!
- No alcohol on the bus, please.
- It can get cold up here! Beautiful sunny autumn days do turn into chilly nights so be sure to bring warm things for the evening.
- If you are driving you will need to park in the car park we have made out of a paddock at the corner of Range Rd and Basket Range Rd. There will be shuttle runs back and forth all day if you need something from your car!